Translate

Wednesday 17 December 2014

My Girlfriend always steals my CR7 boxers – Real Madrid Star

Cristiano Ronaldo

My Girlfriend always steals my CR7 boxers – Real Madrid Star

Ronaldo and girlfriend Irina Shayk appeared for Vogue Magazine where

According to Cristiano Ronaldo, model-girlfriend, Irina Shayk is obssessed with his CR7 boxers that she steals them all the time According to Cristiano Ronaldo, model-girlfriend, Irina Shayk is obssessed with his CR7 boxers that she steals them all the time
 
Cristiano Ronaldo revealed in chat with Vogue that his girlfriend Irina Shayk is obsessed with his CR7 boxers that she steals them every time she gets the chance.
When asked ''What does your girlfriend steal,'' he replied ''She steals my boxers all the time. She wasn't in the house and I opened her wardrobe and there were many CR7 boxers. It is funny.''
The CR7 brand of Underwears was launched in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment